شما هیچ آیتمی در سبد خریدتان ندارید.
The PixFalcon Micro PX4 Autopilot is a high performance module suitable for fixed wing, multi-rotors, helicopters, cars, boats and any other robotic platform that can move. It can be recognised as a scaled down version of the popular PixHawk high end autopilot favoured by high-end researchers, amateurs and industrial designers but it is a more compact and lightweight unit.
It is crammed with all the same features and specifications as its bigger brother but its smaller size makes it more compatible with models and designs that have a limited amount of space.
Included in this set is the PX4 PixFalcon flight controller, the latest Micro M8 GPS system that provides high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times and the Power Module that incorporates both a way to power your PX4 and accessories as well as report battery voltage and current back to the flight controller for logging and telemetry data.
• Built in Buzzer
• 168MHz/252MIPS Cortex-M4F
• 14 PWM/servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual overide, 6 auxilary, high power compatible)
• Abundant connectivity options for addition peripherals (UART, 12C)
• Intergrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual overide with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply (fixed wing use)
• Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual overide mixing modes (fixed wing use)
• Onboard safety switch and external safety switch
• Multi-color LED visual indicator
• MicroSD card for high rate logging over extended periods of time
• Ubox super precision Micro M8 GPS
• Mega Power Distribution board Power Module with 5.3V 3A UBEC
32bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 Core with FPU
32bit STM32F 103 Failsafe Co-processor
ST Micro L3GD20H 16bit Gyroscope
ST Micro LSM303D 14bit Accelerometer/Magnetometer
Invensense MPU 6000 3 Axis Accelerometer/Gyroscope
MEAS MS5611 Barometer
1 x UART Serial Port
Spektrum DSM/DSM2/DSM-X® Satellite Compatible Input
Futaba S BUS® Compatible Input/Output
PPM Sum Signal Input
Internal Micro USB Port
Specs (Power system Protection):
Ideal Power Muliplexer with Automatic Current Limiter
All Peripheral Outputs are Over Current protected
Specs (Distribution Power Module)
Mounting hole: 30mm*30mm
Cells: 4s max
BEC: 3A 5.3v
All Inputs ESD Protected
Power Module Input: 4.1~5.5V
USB Power Input: 4.1~5.5V
Servo Rail Input: 0~10V (servo rail input is detected by PixFalcon)
Note: PixFalcon can be double redundant on the power supply if 2 power sources are supplied. The 2 rails are: Power module input and USB input.
PixFalcon Micro PX4 Autopliot
Multi output cable
Micro SD card
Power Distribution Power Module
Please see under "Files" tab for manual.
*PX4/Pixhawk is an independent, open-source, open-hardware project aiming at providing a high-end autopilot to the academic, hobby and industrial communities (BSD licensed)
**The reference to APM refers to the ArduPilot project, a family of open source autopilots based on the Arduino open source computing platform, developed by 3DR and the open source community. It consists of a choice of ArduPilot Mega (APM) electronics and a range of free software versions for different vehicles and is governed by an open source creative commons license.
|وزن محصول (گرم)||15.8|
|اقلام همراه محصول||N/A|